- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
Dr Natalie Miles is a qualified psychotherapist, fully trained in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Counselling. She is the Clinical Lead within her private practice, The Therapy Company, which operates from locations in Preston and St Annes. She also works part-time within a local NHS Occupational Health Department.
With over 25 years in the healthcare industry, Dr Miles initially trained as a chiropodist delivering her own private practice across the region. She later trained in Counselling, went on to complete her MA in Counselling, and then commenced study in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. In 2005, she achieved her BSc in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy at Lancaster University.
In 2012 she achieved a Doctorate in Counselling from Manchester University.
Areas of interest
• Depression • Eating disorders • Individual therapy • Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) • Adolescent mental health • Anxiety disorders • Bereavement • Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) • Occupational Health related disorders • Mood disorders
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
Courses offered to GPs
Free talks provided to GP's, practice managers, practice staff on a range of topics. Please contact for information.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details