- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Eating disorders
Areas of interest
Liaison psychiatry; All types of Eating disorders like Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Atypical forms of these two conditions, Binge Eating Disorder, Avoidant/ Restrictive Food Intake Disorder (ARFID), Night Eating Syndrome etc.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
- MRCPsych Royal College of Psychiatrists 2006
- Diploma in Psychological Medicine Institute of Mental Health 2001
- Diploma in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy in Practice University of Derby 2010
- Interpersonal Therapy Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust 2009
Reference number 6041807
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details