- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video & Telephone remote therapy sessions
I set up Being Centre in 2003 to be an assessible, professional and highly confidential psychotherapeutic Counselling and Coaching Support Centre for adults, children and young people. My aim is for the wellbeing of the individual and the family, recognising that each individual can be impacted by another. I provide a safe and confidential environment for people to look at possibilities for change. As an experienced practitioner, together we can look at your aims, goals, options, and way forward to gain clarity.
Areas of interest
Depression; Bereavement; Anxiety disorders; Major trauma; Relationship problems; Alcohol / drug dependency; Substance misuse; Addictions; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Abuse; Domestic violence; Adoption issues; Bullying; Family issues; Low self-esteem; Work related stress; Separation and Divorce; Generalised anxiety; Child related issues; personal development
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gynaecological disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
Coaching and counselling as a spectrum and being able to offer either to the client. I am working with. Addictions and the impact on the individual, their friends, families and colleagues. Domestic abuse and the impact on all the family and extended family.
Relationships, family, travel, cultures, research, reading, gardening.
Queen's Award for voluntary work in the community, as a volunteer and as part of Surrey Drug and Alcohol Care.
Findings report on domestic violence and the impact on the individuals within the family.
- Accredited Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Registered MBACP(British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy) 2003
- Graduate Practitioner Diploma in Coaching Field Learning NLP 2013
- Addictions Counsellor Sussex Alcohol and addiction Services (SASS) 1999
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP CCYP membership British Association of Counselling Children and Young People 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Surrey Drug and Alcohol Care Ltd. Consultancy and trainer