- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I am an HCPC Registered, Consultant Counselling Psychologist, accredited CBT therapist and trained schema therapist, specialising in primary care psychological therapies.
Areas of interest
Individual therapy; Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Alcohol / drug dependency; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Anxiety disorders; Depression.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Counselling Psychologist,
Norfolk & Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust
Enabling Environments; Psychologically Informed Planned Environments; Personality Disorder
RCPSYCH, Enabling Environments award. Nominated in two categories for the Health Business Awards
Video Monitoring Training & Administration Manual (NPD)
Contributor to Internet Sex Offenders Treatment Manual (NPD)
- MSc Counselling Psychology University of Surrey, Roehampton 2005
- MSc Counselling Psychology City University 1998
- BA Social Psychology University of Sussex 1994
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Registered Counselling Psychologist HCPC 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- BPS Psychometric User Register, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Accredited member BABCP; Member European Association of Psychology and Law
- The Shirley Practice, 592 Wickham Road CROYDON...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 020 8777 2332
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07519 007 613