- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
I am an experienced CBT therapist, and have helped many clients move out of distress and back to wellbeing.
My approach is collaborative. You will be in charge of the pace of change. I will work with you to help guide you with CBT.
I will introduce you to a way of understanding your distress using a working model of treatment that incorporates mind and body - and how our brain can work against us sometimes due to competing functions and the process of evolution.
Areas of interest
Simple and Complex Phobias;
- MSc (Merit) in CBT University of Derby 2006
- BSc (hons) 1st Class, CBT University of Derby 2001
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing University of Nottingham 1999
Affiliations / memberships
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), Registered as Mental Health Nurse
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP), fully Accredited Member since 2004
- 4 College Street, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire,...
- 10:00 - 15:00
- 07941 371636
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.