- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Coronary angiography
- Devices: cardiac resynchronisation therapy device (CRT)
- Devices: implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Devices: single chamber pacemaker insertion
- Reporting of echocardiography
Graduated with honours from the Universities of St Andrews and Manchester.
Understook Postgraduate tarining in the Regional Cardac Centres in Liverpool and Wythenshawe Hospital Manchester. Obtained the Doctor of Medicine degree from manchester in 1986. After Locum consultant appointments in Royal Victoria Hospital Belfast and Barnsley District Hospital; appointed as substantive Consultant Cardiologist Wrightington Wigan and Leigh NHS foundation Trust in 1992. Fellow of the Royal Colleges of Medicine London and Edinburgh and Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology.
Areas of interest
• Atrial Fibrillation
• Heart Block
• Syncope/Funny Turns
• Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
• Syndromes with Risk of Sudden Death
• Angina and Coronary Syndromes
• Valvular Heart Disease
• Congestive Heart Failure
- Christine Aldersley
- Euxton Hall Hospital Wigan Road Euxton CHORLEY PR7 6DY
- 01257 237033
- Jill Dwyer
- BMI The Beaumont Hospital Chorley New Road Lostock BOLTON BL6 4LA
- 01204 404441
Current NHS consultant posts held
Royal Albert Edward Infirmary
Stroke Risk Management
Courses offered to GPs
Management of Atrial fibrillation.
Management of Heart failure.
Management of of funny turns and blackout.
CARDIAC DEVICE COMPLICATIONS
•Haematoma n = 8 (8%)
• Pneumothorax 1.5%
EARLY LEAD DISPLACEMENT
• Tota RV Lead Displacement n= 4 (2%)
LEAD INSULATION DAMAGE
•UNPLANNED LEAD REPLACEMENT n=0
• Pocket/Systemic ? 3.4%
• In hospital mortality n=0
- B Sc (Hons) University of St Andrews, Scotland 1973
- MB CHb (Hons) University of Manchester 1976
- MRCP Royal College of Phsicians Edinburgh 1980
- MD University of Manchester 1986
- Specialist Training in Cardiology Regional Cardiac Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital Manchester 1986
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology and GM, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
- BMI The Beaumont Hospital Chorley New Road...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 01204 404404
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr A O Molajo
Other ways of contacting me
I can be contacted directly using Skype. My Skype ID is: adeniyi.molajo1