- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Male or female health
Physiotherapist with over 12 years experience treating in the NHS, private practice and Sport.
Interest in manual therapy treatment and Musculoskeletal rehabilitation.
Qualified in Pilates, Acupuncture, Strength and Conditioning, injection therapy and a fully certified JEMS practioner.
MSc (Musculoskeletal physiotherapy)
PG Cert (Sports physiotherapy)
Areas of interest
Post Orthopeadic Surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Advanced Practioner Physiothetapist Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Trust.
First Direct Practioner Manor Park Surgery.
Sporting Hip and Groin Pain.
Sun Acomial Pain Syndrome.
Patello Femoral Joint Pain.
Courses offered to GPs
Lower Limb Tendinopathies
Frozen shoulder management
Lateral Hip Pain Syndrone
- BHSc Physiotherapy York St John 2004
- PG Cert Sports Physiotherapy Teesside University 2009
- MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Bradford University 2013
- Certificate in Injection Therapy UCLAN 2014
- Pilates level 1-3 APPI 2011
- JEMS certified Practioner Joanne Elphinston Performance Ltd 2014
- Acupuncture AACP 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- CSP, 2004
- HCPC, 2004
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.