- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Advanced Sensory Integration Practitioner, Sensory Processing, Dyspraxia, ASD, DCD, ADHD, Handwriting, Fine and Gross Motor Skills, Visual Perception, Feeding, Therapeutic Listening, EHCP reports
• A Child and Family Centred Approach
• Assessment of Strengths and Weaknesses to Gain an Understanding of Your Child’s Skill Profile
• Direct and/or Consultative Intervention Targeting Everyday Practical Goals
I am an Advanced Sensory Practitioner (SIPT qualified). I am also a trained Therapeutic Listening Practitioner and have completed the SOS Feeding Training. My additional interest areas are Autism and Play. My experience includes writing reports for EHCP reports detailing your child's strengths, needs and subsequent requirements to allow for optimal access to education.
I am able to offer clinic based services at a shared clinic in Buckinghamshire (near Gerrard's Cross). I am also able to offer home and school visits in Middlesex and the West London area.
My background includes work across all settings from hospitals, schools, social services and community based clinics. After initially qualifying in Australia in 2002, I have worked in Australia, Ireland and the UK. As an independent practitioner I presently split my time between clinic, and school based contracts.
Areas of interest
Pediatrics; Child development; Sensory integration; Autism
My interest areas include sensory integration and autism.
- Bachelor Occupational Therapy James Cook University Townsville Australia 2003
- Masters in Health Science (Occ Thy) University of Sydney Australia 2007
- Advanced Sensory Integration Practitioner SI Network UK & Ireland 2012
Affiliations / memberships
British Association Occupational Therapists (COT)
Sensory Integration Network UK & Ireland