- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
My background was in nursing. In 1994, I undertook my initial counselling training at Strathclyde University. I am a Registered practitioner with BACP (Snr Accredited).
As a therapist I have worked in GP practices, hospital settings and since 1999, private practice.
I work with individuals both long and short term.
Areas of interest
Work related stress; Relationship Difficulties; Bereavement/Loss; Anxiety/Depression; Life Transitions; Personal Development
- Person Centred Therapy Scotland: http://www.pctscotland.co.uk
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling University of Strathclyde 1995
- P.G Diploma in Counselling in Primary Care University of Strathclyde 1997
- Process Experiential - Emotion Focused Therapy University of Strathclyde 2009
- Practitioner Development in CBT (Module 3) Caledonian University/Strathclyde Unversity 2010
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Accreditation, 1998
Affiliations / memberships