- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Home chemotherapy
A brief description of my oncology training, roles and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Currently working as a Consultant Clinical Oncologist in North Wales Cancer Centre since 2010.
2. Completed my Clinical Oncology Training (which is a dual qualification in the fields of medical oncology and radiation oncology) from the Christie Hospital between 2005 -2010.
3. I treat Breast, Lung and Brain Malignancies. I offer chemotherapy, radiotherapy, hormonal management, immunotherapy and biological treatments.
4. Honorary Consultant Oncologist of the Walton Centre of Neurosciences in Liverpool.
5. Honorary Lecturer for the University of Cardiff, Medical School.
6. Examiner and the Co-Chair of the FRCR Examination Board (Part 1) for the Royal College of Radiologists.
7. Royal College Tutor for the North Wales Clinical Oncology Registrar Training Programme.
8. Integral member of the Multi-Disciplinary Teams of Breast, Lung and Brain Malignancy cancers.
9. Principal investigators of different clinical trials
Areas of interest
Breast Cancer; Lung Cancer; Brain/CNS cancers
Current NHS consultant posts held
Primary Position -
Consultant Clinical Oncologist
North Wales Cancer Treatment Centre
Glan Clwyd Hospital
Hon Consultant Oncologist
Walton Centre of Neuro Sciences,
Brain, Lung and Breast Cancers
I love gardening and playing with my daughter.
Generation Q Fellowship awarded by the The Health Foundation, London
- MBBS University of Calcutta, India 1997
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, UK 2003
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists, Clinical Oncology Faculty 2008
- MSc Hult International Business School, Ashridge 2017
Reference number 5202078
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Examiner and Co-Chair of the FRCR Part 1 exam Board Royal College of Radiologists 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Specialist Register, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
this will be my mobile number which I would give out to every patient under my care