- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Maternal and foetal medicine
- Reproductive medicine
- Sexual and reproductive healthcare
I undertook my specialist training in my chosen field of Women’s health in the Mid-Trent region. During this time, I worked at Nottingham Queen’s Medical Centre and Nottingham City Hospital. Both are renowned centres of excellence in patient care.
I gained membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2008 and since then I have concentrated my skills by undertaking advanced training skills modules in urogynaecology, pelvic floor surgery and menopause management, both peri-menopause and menopause.
I am currently a consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Lincoln County Hospital, Lincolnshire.
I am a member of a number of professional bodies, including the British Society of Urogynaecologists, the British Menopause Society and the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
I strongly believe in delivering exceptional, individualised care.
Outside of work I enjoy travelling, reading and spending time with my three children.
Areas of interest
Urogynaecology, pelvic floor surgery; sexual dysfunction, menopause and peri-menopause, childbirth related problems, hysteroscopy, prolapse surgery, hysterectomy, continence procedures, incontinence, urethral bulking agents, vulval biopsy, ovarian cysts, laparoscopic surgery, sterilisation, endometrial ablation, cervical smear, insertion of mirena coil, health check-up
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Behzad Sohail Fee Assured
- Dr Narmatha Thiagarajan Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, United Lincolnshire NHS Health Trust - Lincoln County Hospital
Urogynaecology Lead, United Lincolnshire NHS Health Trust - All sites
Gynaecology Risk Lead, United Lincolnshire NHS Health Trust - Lincoln County Hospital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
Courses offered to GPs
Healthcare Education events and talks provided on request covering all areas of Gynaecology
- MBchB University of Baghdad 1995
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2008
- Advanced Training Skill Module - Urogynaecology Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2010
- Advanced Training Skill Module - Vaginal Surgery Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2010
- Advanced Training Skill Module - Benign Abdominal Surgery Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 2010
Reference number 5175136
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2010
- BSUG, 2011
- BMS, 2012
- IMS, 2013
- ICS, 2015