- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Shane Duffy qualified at Guys and St. Thomas' Medical School, University of London and has been a Consultant in Obstetricsand Gynaecology for 5 years.
Shane is the lead for medical education at Chelsea and Westminster Women's Health Department. Shane is Chair of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologist's Global Collaboration Committee.
Areas of interest
Mr. Duffy offers a comprehensive gynaecology and pregnancy service. This practice incorporates gynaecology and early pregnancy ultrasound, management of ovarian cysts, infections, abnormal bleeding, pelvic pain, minimal access surgery, pelvic floor dysfunction, female incontinence and well woman checks. In pregnancy Mr. Duffy provides a continuum of care for uncomplicated pregnancies and pregnancies that develop complications in early pregnancy or labour. Mr. Duffy is a faculty lead for surgical and emergency obstetric workshops both nationally and internationally.
- Marlene Annon (Gynaecology)
- Chelsea Wing Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 369 Fulham Road LONDON SW10 9NH
- 07774 272441
- Marlene Annon (Obstetrics)
- Kensington Wing Chelsea and Westminster Hospital 369 Fulham Road LONDON SW10 9NH
- 07903 469038
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Andrzej Jandziol Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
- Bacholor of Medicine, Bacholor of Surgery University of London 1997
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine LSHTM, University of London 2001
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists RCOG 2013
- Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists / Royal College of Radiologists 2002
- Master of Science London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine 2001
- Diploma in Simulation and Teaching in Clinical Practice Institute of Education, University of London 2012
Reference number 4436216
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair of the Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Global Collaboration Committee RCOG 2013
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Urogynaecologists
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details