- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary radiology
- General cross sectional
I am involved in reporting a wide selection of CT and MRI investigations with a particular focus on cancer and gastrointestinal imaging.
East of England radiology quality assurance lead for the bowel cancer screening programme.
Former clinical fellow NICE
Areas of interest
Computed tomography (CT) and CT colonography (CTC); Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);Gastro-intestinal radiology; Oncology imaging;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Radiologist at the Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital since 2001.
Honorary senior lecturer Norwich Medical School
- BA (Hons) Oxford University 1989
- BM BCh Oxford University 1992
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 1995
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2000
Reference number 3665479
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Clinical Fellow National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) 2013
- Standards OFficer British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology 2014
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Radiology, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Radiologists
British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
European Society of Radiology
European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
European Magnetic Resonance Society
- Spire Norwich Hospital Watton Road NORWICH...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 01603 456181
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Duty and on-call consultant radiologist cover via Spire Hospital switchboard 01603 456181