- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Head & neck radiology
Specialise in all aspects of Diagnostic imaging of the Brain, Spine and the Head & Neck. Work with a group of 10 other Neuroradioloigists. Appointed as a substantive NHS Consultant in April 2006.
Private Practice at Park BMI, Nottingham Spire and Nottingham Woodthorpe.
Clinical Lead for Neuroradiology team at Nottingham University Hospitals NHS trust from February 2012 to Dec 2020
British Society of Head and Neck Imaging (BSHNI) Honorary Treasurer 2010-2012.
Secretary - BSHNI 2012-2014.
Vice President BSHNI 2016-18
President BSHNI 2018 - 21
Areas of interest
Neuroradiology; Head and neck radiology
Specialist in brain, spine and ENT/head & neck imaging.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Neuroradiologist and Head & Neck Radiologist, Queen's Medical Centre, Nottingham
Head & Neck Imaging, Brain Tumour, Stroke and Dementia.
- MBBS UMDS of Guys and St Thomas' Hospitals, London 1995
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1999
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists, UK 2002
- BSc (Hons) Immunology University of London 1992
- Masters in Business (MBA) Nottingham University 2012
- Neuroradiology Subspecialty Training Pan- London Rotation. Queen's Square, GOS, Royal London, St Georges and Charing Cross 2006
Reference number 4202806
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Honorary Secretary British Society of Head & Neck Imaging 2014
- Founding Member Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST), 2005
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the Royal College of Physicians, London
Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologsits (FRCR)
British Society of Neuroradiologists
British Society of Head and Neck Imaging
European Society of Radiology
European Soceity of Neruroradiology
British Medical Association
Medical Protection Society
- BMI The Park Hospital Sherwood Lodge Drive...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 0115 970 9949
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0115 970 9949