- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Vascular and Endovascular Surgery. Management of Peripheral vascular disease especially in Diabetics. Treatment of Varicose veins including minimally invasive endovenous techniques (Radiofrequency ablation, Laser ablation and foam injection), aortic diseases as well as carotid artery disease.
- Melanie Todd
- London Bridge Hospital 2nd Floor Emblem House 27 Tooley Street LONDON SE1 2PR
- 020 7234 2165
- 020 7403 2323
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Ravindra Singh-Verma Fee Assured
- Dr Arystarch Miron Makowski Fee Assured
- Dr Suresh Anandakrishnan Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Guy's and St. Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Peripheral vascular disease, aortic diseases and carotid artery disease.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
Reference number 6133112
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.