- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
Adult gastroenterology; adult and paediatric diagnostic and therapeutic GI endoscopy; inflammatory bowel disease; peptic ulcer disease; Barrett's oesophagus; GI bleeding; functional bowel disorders including irritable bowel syndrome; clinical therapeutics.
- MB ChB University of Bristol 1976
- MD University of Bristol 1986
- MRCP (UK) Royal Colleges of Physicians 1979
- FRCP (Lond) Royal College of Physcians 1994
- FBPharmacolS Bristisl Pharmacological Society 2012
Reference number 2299859
Details of entry to specialist register
- General (Internal) Medicine, 1988
- Gastroenterology, 1988
- Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 1990
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Gastroenterology; British Pharmacological Society; American Gastroenterological Association; American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy; British Medical Association; Devon Medical Society; South West Gastroenterology Society.
- 1 The Quadrant EXETER
- 08:30 - 12:00
- 01392 272951
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details