- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a qualified and accredited counsellor with over thirteen years experience.
I work with both individuals and couples.
I offer appointments in Leighton Buzzard on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I can usually arrange an appointment within five working days.
I focus more on the here and now than on the past. I am interested in helping people to develop increased self-awareness, to recognise and let go of old patterns of behaviour, to deal with unfinished business and to move forward with their lives.
Areas of interest
Stress related disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Anxiety disorders; Relationship issues
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Diploma in Counselling Gestalt Centre, London 2004
- Diploma in Professional Development: Counselling skills and perspectives University of North London 2002
- B.A.Hons Social Sciences Open University 1982
- Couples Counselling Certificate Metanoia 2009
- Cancer counselling Cancer Counselling Trust 2008
Details of entry to specialist register
- BACP Register of counsellors and Psychotherapists, 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Registered member MBACP (Accred)