- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I have worked as a therapist for over twenty years and have experience of working with a variety of therapeutic modalities.
My current practice leans towards CBT and I have experience of working with the full range of psychologial disorders for which there is an evidence base for CBT.
I have an interest and significant experience of working with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Areas of interest
Major trauma; Anxiety disorders; Bereavement; Depression; Individual therapy; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD); Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Video and telephone consultations
- Registered Mental Nurse Park Lane Hospital 1986
- PG Dip Counselling Leeds University 1992
- PG Dip Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Birmingham University 2007
- EMDR part 1 EMDR Institute 2005
- Certified NLP Practitioner Northern School of NLP 2003
Affiliations / memberships
BACP Accredited Counsellor
BABCP Accredited CBT Therapist