- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I have worked with people in a wide variety of settings for over forty years. For twelve years I worked in a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) counselling Children, Young People, Parents and Families.
I counsel for several Employee Assistance Programmes including a local authority.
I was a Relate Counsellor for over twenty years and a Supervisor of other Counsellors for over fifteen years. I have been a Tutor and Supervisor for Online Training for Counsellors onlinetrainingforcounsellors.co.uk.
I am a Accredited Counsellor with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy(BACP)
Areas of interest
Stress related disorders; Couple Counselling; Psychodynamic therapy; Individual therapy; Family Counselling; Bereavement; Depression; Adolescent mental health; Anxiety disorders.
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling Relate Central 1992
- Relate Supervisor Training Realte Central 1988
- Certificate of Qualification in Social Work Selly Oak Colleges, Brimingham 1988
- Community & Youth Work Certificate Scaptoft College, Leicester 1975
- Certificate in Residential Child Care Home Office 1969
Affiliations / memberships
Registered Counsellor with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy(BACP)