- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Home chemotherapy
I trained initially in Cambridge and then St Bartholomew's and the Royal London medical school. After completing haematology training in Oxford I have worked as a consultant in Oxford specialising in lymphoma. I have chaired the UK Hodgkin and T-cell lymphoma clinical study groups and I have been involved in writing national guidelines for a number of lymphoma subtypes. I'm passionately concerned to improve the outcomes and experience for lymphoma patients.
Areas of interest
Lymphoma; Hodgkin; non-Hodgkin; immunotherapy
- Medserv - for billing/payments
- Medserv Ground Floor Rockwood House 9-17 Perrymount Road Haywards Heath RH16 3TW
- 020 3384 1952
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Haematologist, Churchill Hospital, Oxford
Clinical trials in all types of lymphoma.
Early and late phase trials.
Assessing biomarkers of response.
Playing the guitar
Lymphoma Action Beacon of Hope Award
NIHR / BRC Senior clinical research fellowship 2019
British Society of Haematology consultant researcher of the year - 2020
- MBBS St Barthlomew's and the Royal London school of Medicine and Dentistry 1998
- MA Cambridge University 1995
- DPhil Oxford University 2010
- FRCPath Royal College of Pathologists 2009
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2018
Reference number 4543945
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Chair NCRI Hodgkin lymphoma Study Group National Cancer Research Institute 2020
- Chair NCRI T-cell lymphoma working group National Cancer Research Institute 2020
- Course Director Lymphoma Management Course Lymphoma Action and Oxford University Hospitals 2021
Details of entry to specialist register
- Haematology, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Haematology
American Society of Haematology
- GenesisCare, Oxford
- 13:00 - 18:00
- 01865 706127
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.