- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 15 May 2020
Areas of interest
All areas of Paediatric Urology; Stone disease; Hypospadias; Urodynamics; Reconstruction; Transition care
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Paediatric Urologist, University Hoispital Southampton
Born in Dublin, Mr. Griffin has worked in the UK for more than 10 years. He is married with 5 children. He is a keen runner and has completed a number of half marathons raising thousands for his favourite charities. He regularly palys football. He coached at a local junior football club for 8 years. He enjoys watching rugby.
The Urology Foundation, clinical visit bursary, 2013.
European Society of Paediatric Urology (ESPU) Travelling Fellowship, 2008.
British Urological Foundation Clinical Fellowship, 2008.
- FRCSUrol ICSB 2005
- MMedSc UCD 1996
- MB BCh BAO (NUI) UCD 1994
- Paediatric Urology Fellowship UHS & Great Ormond Street Hospital 2008
Reference number 4343073
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- MCQ writing panel intercollegiate specialty board FRCSUrol ICSB 2020
- British Association of Paediatric Urology (BAPU) representative on SAC in Urology – current SAC 2020
- Associate Editor British Journal of Urology International Knowledge BJUIK 2020
- NICE Renal stones guideline committee member – paediatric urology NICE 2018
- e-tutor ChM in urology, University of Edinburgh University of Edinburgh 2020
- Treasurer for the Journal of Pediatric Urology company Journal of Pediatric Urology 2020
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Paediatric Urology
Royal Society of Medicine (Urology section)
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.