- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Areas of interest
Pelvic floor surgery; Colorectal surgery (lower GI); General surgery; hernia repair; lapartoscopic surgery.
- Tanya Davis
- Exeter Specialists Clinic Exeter Medical Ltd Admiral House Grenadier Road Exeter Business Park EXETER EX1 3QF
- 01392 350055
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr James Pittman Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon, Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital.
Pelvic Floor Surgery, Bowel Cancer Surgery, Proctology, Bowel Cancer Genetics.
Fishing and horses.
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons (England) 2007
- MD University College London 2010
- Fellow University Hospital Auckland, New Zealand 2008
- Laparoscopic Fellow North Bristol Hospitals 2009
Reference number 4310141
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Surgeons, Association of Coloproctology Great Britain and Ireland, Pelvic Floor Society.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.