- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Maternal and foetal medicine
- Reproductive medicine
Experience of working in UK as well as overseas.
Areas of interest
Gynaecology; Benign gynaecology; Menstrual disorders; Reproductive endocrinological disorders; Prolapse; Menopause; High risk obstetrics
- Ms Samantha Brand
- Wrexham Maelor Hospital Croesnewydd Road WREXHAM LL13 7TD
- 01978 291100
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Substantive consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Wrexham Maelor Hospital,
Honorary Consultant at Liverpool Women's Hospital.
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine Volunteer for overseas training in Obstetrics & Gynaecology in developing countries.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome, Pre eclampsia, High risk pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain in pregnancy.
Reading, classical music and dance.
Gold medal in Medical School.
University Merit list holder.
English, Hindi, Urdu,
Best Practice Research Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology,
Fetal Diagnosis & Therapy, Oman Medical Journal,
BIDA (British International Doctors' Association) Journal.
Courses offered to GPs
Free lectures to GP's on Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Menopause, HRT, Pelvic Pain.
1. Excellent New to Follow up ratio (1:0.6)
2. Readmission rates less than 1%.
3. Post operative infection rate < 0.5%.
4. Mortality rate 0%.
5. Highly satisfied patients.
- FRCOG Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 2014
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology 1998
- MS University of Rajasthan, India 1991
- MBBS University of Rajasthan, India 1987
- Advance Diploma in Obstetric Ultrasound RCOG 2006
Reference number 5195787
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Higher Education Authority
International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
British International Doctors' Association
- Spire Yale Hospital, LL13 7YP
- 17:00 - 19:00
- 01978 291306
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details