- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I am a consultant musculoskeletal radiologist based at a specialist orthopaedic centre. My routine work covers all aspects of diagnostic and interventional musculoskeletal radiology.
Areas of interest
Musculoskeletal radiology; image-guided intervention; image-guided joint injection; image-guided biopsy; MSK radiology and spinal reporting MRI, CT, xray; image guided spinal injection
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Musculoskeletal radiologist
The Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Bone and soft tissue tumours.
Musculoskeletal Imaging and intervention.
- MBBS University College London 1998
- BSc Physiology University of London 1995
- MRCS Royal College of Surgeons 2002
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2006
- Certificate of completion of specialist training (CCST) Royal College of Radiologists 2009
Reference number 4536989
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Radiology CCST, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.