- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Reproductive medicine
I am a consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
My special interest is in the management of infertility and Assisted Conception. I also have special interest in the management of menstrual disorders, endometriosis, polycystic ovaries & recurrent miscarriage, postmenopausal bleeding, menopause and HRT. I carry out hysteroscopy & laparoscopy for the investigations & treatment of the above disorders.
Areas of interest
Infertility; Menstrual Disorders; Endometriosis; Pelvic Pain; Miscarriage; Polycystic Ovaries; Menopause management;
- Gillian Swindells
- Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital Warren Road Woodingdean BRIGHTON BN2 6DX
- 01273 627047
- 07950 539841
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Peter T Sweet Fee Assured
- Dr David Tayler Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Brighton & Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Antagonist protocol for ovarian stimulation for IVF treatment.
- GIFT treatment for women above 40 year old
- Flexible protocol for ovarian stimulation during IVF treatment for poor responders
Swimming, table tennis, snooker
- FRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 1996
- Advanced laparoscopic Surgery Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2007
- Hysteroscopic surgery Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists 2006
Reference number 4271165
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 2007
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
British Fertility Society
British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.