- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Impotency and infertility
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological malignancy
Mr Shalom Srirangam qualified from University of Manchester in 1997 (MBChB). He completed his basic surgical training in the North West of England (MRCS 2001). He completed his specialist urology training in the North West England (Manchester) rotation from 2003 to 2008. He undertook a European School of Urology Fellowship in Endourology/Stone disease at University Hospital Leuven, Belgium, April – June 2008. He has been a Consultant Urological Surgeon at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust since Jan 2009.
Areas of interest
General urological conditions; Bladder and prostate problems; Blood in urine (haematuria);
Urinary incontinence; Prostate cancer screening; Erectile dysfunction; Erection problems; Stone disease; Cystitis; Urinary tract infections; Urine infections; Waterworks problems; Vasectomy; Penis and foreskin complaints.
- Appointment Booking Team
- Oaklands Hospital 19 Lancaster Road Salford M6 8AQ
- 0161 241 0136
- Kirsty Milligan
- B M I Healthcare The Beardwood Hospital Preston New Road Blackburn BB2 7AE
- 01254 507656
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust.
Honorary Senior Lecturer at the School of Medicine, University of Central Lancashire, Preston.
Urology lead research investigator at East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust. Research areas include kidney stones, prostate and bladder cancer.
- MBChB University of Manchester 1997
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2001
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS Urol) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2007
Reference number 4420275
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council Specialist Register, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urological Surgeons
The Endourological Society
- BMI The Beardwood Hospital, BB2 7AE
- 08:30 - 11:00
- 01254 507637
- Oaklands (Ramsay) Hospital, Salford, M6 8AQ
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0161 241 0136
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.