- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Clinical Lead for Gynaecology Oncology and Colposcopy, with special skills and interest in Minimal Access Surgery.
Areas of interest
Minimal access / invasive surgery; Gynaecological oncology; Hysteroscopic surgery, Colposcopy
- Medical Secretaries
- Fairfield Independent Hospital Crank Road Crank ST HELENS WA11 7RS
- 01744 739311
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Karim Mukhtar Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
St. Helens & Knowsley NHS Teaching Hospitals, Prescot, Merseyside.
Minimal access surgery
Misoprostol use in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Avid reader of fiction novels & watch fiction movies.
2013 Local Clinical Excellence Award
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Shona - Fluent
1.Tildesley R, Gilliland J, Dearden D, Kundodyiwa T. Laparoscopic versus open hysterectomy for the treatment of early endometrial cancer. BJOG 2013: An International Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, S1, 120: 243–244.
2. Kundodyiwa TW, Tang A, Idama T, Rao S. Caesarean section scar pregnancy. Br J Obstet Gynaecol Abstract Book, RCOG 7th International Scientific Meeting 2008; 17-20th Sept 2008, Vol 115(Sup 1): P7.16; pg 246.
3. Kundodyiwa TW, Farquharson R, Dawood F, Whitworth M, Quenby S. Assessment of Cervical Weakness in women with history of Mid-trimester Losses. Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2008; 93(Sup 1): Fa71-Fa72.
4. Kundodyiwa TW, Zarko A and Weeks A. Low Dose Oral Misoprostol for Induction of Labor: A Systematic Review. Obstet & Gynecol 2008: In Press
5. Kundodyiwa TW, Thomas A and Nwosu EC. A case of Spontaneous Rectus Sheath Haematoma in Pregnancy. Journal of Obstet and Gynecol; November 2008; 28(8): 795-796.
6. Idama TO, Kundodyiwa TW, Byron C. Outcome of External Cephalic Version: 6 years experience in a UK DGH. The 31st British International Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Book of Abstract. London, UK, 4th -6th July 2007. P08.36; pg 238.
7. Idama TO, Kundodyiwa TW. Maternal Perception of the Experience of External Cephalic Version (ECV) at Term. The 31st British International Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Book of Abstracts. London, UK, 4th –6th July 2007.P08.38, pg 239.
8. Kundodyiwa TW, Majoko F, Rusakaniko S. Misoprostol versus oxytocin in the third stage of labor. Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2001 Dec; 75(3): 235-41.
Courses offered to GPs
Local GP Invited talk on Management of Common Gynaecological Conditions in Primary care
- MRCOG RCOG, London 2005
- FRCOG RCOG, London 2018
- MMed (Obs & Gynae) University of Zimbabwe 2000
- MBChB University of Zimbabwe 1993
- Certificate in Colposcopy BSCCP/RCOG 2006
- Advanced Hysteroscopic Surgery RCOG 2008
- Intermediate Level Laparoscopic Surgery RCOG 2008
Reference number 6033637
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT (Obstetrics & Gynaecology), 2008
Affiliations / memberships
- Fairfield Independent Hospital, WA11 7RS
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 01744 739311
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Fairfield Out Patients:
Open 09.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday