- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Consultant Foot & Ankle Orthopaedic Surgeon
Areas of interest
Foot surgery including bunion and hammer toe correction, flat foot reconstruction, surgery for foot arthritis, painful heel and key hole surgery.
Ankle surgery including arthroscopic joint procedures and fusions, ankle replacement, Achilles tendon disorders, ankle instability and sports injuries;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon with interest in Foot and Ankle Surgery.
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, Doncaster.
Achilles tendon disorders.
English and Hindi
Courses offered to GPs
Orthopaedic Tutor. Involved in training and supervision of doctors nurse practitioners and medical students.
Keen in teaching and training.
- MB BS University of Nagpur, India 1989
- MS (Orthopaedics) University of Nagpur, India 1991
- FRCS Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow UK 2003
- MCh (Orthopaedics) University of Liverpool UK 2004
- FRCS (Trauma & Orthopaedics) Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow UK 2008
- Foot and ankle visiting Fellowship Institute of Foot and Ankle Reconstruction, Baltimore USA 2011
Reference number 4740041
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT (Trauma & Orthopaedics), 2008
Affiliations / memberships
British Foot and Ankle Society
British Medical Association
- Thorne Road DONCASTER DN2 5TH
- 14:00 - 18:30
- 01302 730300
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Parkhill Hospital, Doncaster.