- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
General urology; Stone disease; Endourology; Management of lower urinary tract symptoms; bladder, renal, prostate, testis, penile cancer; microsurgical vasectomy reversal.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Mary Daniels Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
consultant urological surgeon, royal cornwall hospital nhs trust. lead for urological stone disease.
investigation and management of male lower urinary tract symptoms
- mbbs st george's hospital medical school 1994
- frcs royal college of surgeons of england 1999
- frcs(urol) royal college of surgeons of england 2008
- md university of london 2010
Reference number 4122759
Details of entry to specialist register
- urology, 2009
- Duchy Hospital Penventinnie Lane Treliske...
- 14:30 - 18:30
- 07887 592237
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.