- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I graduated from Kings College London in 1995 and have been a consultant in East Kent since 2009.
I have expertise in laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery and have accreditation in colposcopy.
I also specialise in menstrual disorders and early pregnancy and acute gynaecology.
Where possible I treat people conservatively or non invasively.
Areas of interest
Menstrual disorders (menorrhagia); Colposcopy (examination of cervix and vagina); Minimal access / invasive surgery: Pelvic pain
- Miss Alison Milburn
- BMI The Chaucer Hospital Nackington Road CANTERBURY CT4 7AR
- 0845 604 7032
- 07784 863231
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Anthony Beaumont Fee Assured
- Dr Ritoo Kapoor Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist in East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation trust.
I have a young family and participate in middle and long distance triathlon.
Distinction in surgical finals.
Merit in Legal law masters in medical law.
- MBBS Kings College London 1995
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1999
- Legal law masters in Medical law University of Kent in Canterbury 2001
Reference number 4200639