- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
Areas of interest
Angina: Coronary Intervention including Intravascular Ultrasound, OCT, Pressure Wire Assessment, Distal Protection Devices, Rotational Atherectomy, Thrombectomy Devices, CTOs
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Cardiologist at Wye Valley NHS Trust and have Interventional Sessions at Worcester Royal Hospital.
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences University of Nottingham 1992
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery University of Nottingham Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences 1994
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom 1996
- Doctor of Philosophy University of Oxford 2002
Reference number 4100588
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology and General Internal Medicine, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Physicians London.
British Cardiovascular Society.
British Cardiovascular Intervention Society.
- Nuffield Health Hereford Hospital, HR1 1DF
- 14:00 - 19:00
- 01432 355444
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.