- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Fully qualified and experienced Consultant adult and paediatric Anaesthetist, with an interest in Regional Anaesthesia.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia - ENT; Orthopaedics; Trauma; Anaesthesia - plastic surgery; Anaesthesia - vascular; Anaesthesia - urology; Regional anaesthesia; Paediatric anaesthesia; General surgery; Maxillofacial surgery.
- Will Brady
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Anaesthetist, Manchester Foundation Trust, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, G Manchester.
- Bachelor of Medicine Southampton University 1996
- Member Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians 2002
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2006
Reference number 4319968
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- College Tutor Royal College of Anaesthetists 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant Anaesthetist, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details