- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Fully qualified and experienced Consultant adult and paediatric Anaesthetist, with an interest in Regional Anaesthesia.
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia - ENT; Orthopaedics; Trauma; Anaesthesia - plastic surgery; Anaesthesia - vascular; Anaesthesia - urology; Regional anaesthesia; Paediatric anaesthesia; General surgery; Maxillofacial surgery.
- Will Brady
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Anaesthetist, Manchester Foundation Trust, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Wythenshawe, G Manchester.
- Bachelor of Medicine Southampton University 1996
- Member Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians 2002
- FRCA Royal College of Anaesthetists 2006
Reference number 4319968
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- College Tutor Royal College of Anaesthetists 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Consultant Anaesthetist, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details