- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Urinary tract stones
- Urological malignancy
University hospital consultant urologist.
United Kingdom qualified.
Over 10 years surgical experience.
Tertiary referral practice in the NHS.
Specialist in minimally invasive surgery.
Areas of interest
Kidney stones; Kidney cancer; minimally invasive surgery; Prostate disease including prostate cancer; bladder cancer; testis cancer; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Erectile dysfunction; Sexual dysfunction; Urinary tract infections; peno-scrotal problems including the foreskin; Incontinence (urine); Sub-fertility (male).
- Elizabeth Costello
- Spire Manchester Hospital Russell Road Manchester M16 8AJ
- 0161 232 2657
- Spire Manchester Consultant profile
- Urology at University Hospital of South Manchester
- British association of urological surgeons
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon
University Hospital of South Manchester
Kidney stone prevention and management
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.baus.org.uk/patients/surgeons/1264
- MB BS United Medical Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' 1996
- M.Sc University College of London 2000
- FRCS(Urol) Royal College of Surgeons 2007
- M.D University of Manchester 2007
- Certificate of Post Graduate Medical Education Edge Hill University 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- Certificate of completion of specialist training, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council
Medical defence union
British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Spire Manchester; Russell Road; Manchester M16...
- 08:00 - 11:00
- 0161 232 2261
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Nurse in charge
Spire Manchester Hospital