- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I am a Consultant Chest Physician, my NHS practice has been based at Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital since November 2009.
I am experienced in all aspects of general respiratory medicine including COPD, asthma, breathlessness, cough, respiratory infection and sleep apnoea. I have sub-speciality interests in cystic fibrosis, non-CF bronchiectasis and adult intensive care medicine.
Areas of interest
General respiratory medicine
Investigation; asthma; COPD; non-CF bronchiectasis; sleep apnoea; ; breathlessness;Cough; wheeze; chest pain; lung function tests; Pleural disease; chest infection; pneumonia;
- Amanda Jones
- Liverpool Heart and Chest Hospital Thomas Drive LIVERPOOL L14 3PE
- 0151 600 1696
- MB ChB University of Manchester 1999
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians of London 2013
- Fellow of the Faculty of Intensive Care Medicine Royal College of Anaesthetists 2012
Reference number 4631846
Details of entry to specialist register
- Respiratory Medicine, General (Internal) Medicine and Intensive Care Medicine, 2009
- 57 Greenbank RoadLIVERPOOLL18 1HQ
- 15:00 - 17:00
- 0151 733 7123
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0151 733 7123