- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Upper GI surgery
Areas of interest
Sportsman's Groin (exercise-related groin pain); Gallbladder Surgery (all aspects of gallstone disease); Hernias (all types); Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery'); Endoscopy
- BSc(Hons) Physiology St Andrews University 1991
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery London University (Royal Free Medical School) 1996
- FRCSEd (Gen Surg) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2008
- MD (Doctorate of Medicine) Edinburgh University 2009
Reference number 4309301
Details of entry to specialist register
- Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery, 2009
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital Edinburgh, EH12 6UD
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 0131 334 0363
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh.
0131 334 0363
If appropriate, they will put you through to Mr. Driscoll.