- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Phone consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 4 Jun 2020
- Skin cancer
Dr Loffeld graduated from Bonn University, Germany in November 1993 and moved to the UK in 1994 since this offered her the widest opportunity to pursue a career in Dermatology.
She trained in General Medicine to become a member of the Royal College of Physicians in London. Following that, Dr Loffeld specialized in Dermatology on the West Midlands training programme in 5 separate busy departments.
Dr Loffeld has presented at regional, national and international meetings.
She has published in several peer reviewed Dermatology journals. These include publications in Paediatric Dermatology and in Skin Oncology.
Since January 2006 she has been a Consultant Dermatologist at the Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust (HoEFT).
Between November 2008 and 2016 she had been the Skin Cancer Lead for the Trust.
Areas of interest
Paediatric dermatology; skin cancer; mole (naevi) surveillance; Acne; eczema; psoriasis and other general skin complaints, Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)
- BMI Edgbaston Bookings
- 0800 404 66784
- Heather Dhillon
- The B M I Edgbaston Hospital 22 Somerset Road Edgbaston BIRMINGHAM B15 2QQ
- 0121 452 2830
Current NHS consultant posts held
(Additional) Languages spoken
- German - Native or bilingual
- Medical state exam Bonn University 1993
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians 1999
Reference number 4235594
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT in Dermatology, 2005
Affiliations / memberships
• British Association of Dermatologists
• British Society of Paediatric Dermatology
• Midlands Dermatology Society
• British Medical Association
• Royal College of Physicians, London
- Spire Parkway Hospital, B91 2PP
- 10:00 - 11:30
- 0845 851 1451
- The B M I Edgbaston Hospital 22 Somerset Road...
- 16:00 - 18:00
- 0800 404 6674
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.