- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video and telephone consultations
Dr Vadamalayan is a Consultant Paediatrician and Paediatric Gastroenterologist who treats infants and children with gastrointestinal problems such as vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, constipation, food allergy, and poor weight gain. He has a specialist interest in gastro oesophageal reflux, celiac disease, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and gastrointestinal problems related to liver disease.
His NHS practice is based Paediatric Liver,GI and Nutrition centre at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Evelina Children's Hospital at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital NHS trust.
Dr Vadamalayan has trained at various international centres of excellence in the UK, Australia and Japan with special interests in children's endoscopy and enteroscopy.
Areas of interest
Vomiting, diarrhoea, abdominal pain, constipation, poor weight gain, blood in stool, Crohn's disease, colitis, IBS, food allergy
- Kayleigh Spittles
- Kings College Hospital Denmark Hill LONDON SE5 9RS
- 020 3129 8486
- 020 7504 8443
Anaesthetists worked with
- FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London 2001
- MSc Paediatrics UCL, London 2006
- DCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London 2001
- Diploma in Paediatric Nutrition Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London 2006
- ASGE American society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy 2013
- FRACP (1&2) Royal College Australasian Physicians 2006
- Double Balloon Enteroscopy Japan 2010
Reference number 4770839
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (UK)
British Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition European Society of Paediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition
British Medical Association
Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Tel-0203 129 8486 or email: email@example.com