- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a General Anaesthetist with special interest in Orthopaedic/Trauma, Paediatric and Emergency Surgery
Areas of interest
Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic/Truama surgery, Paediatrics, ENT , general Surgery and Obstetrics.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Watford General Hospital
St Albans City Hospital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- MBBS Mysore Medical College, India 1996
- MD All India Institute of Medical sciences, New Delhi, India 2000
- Diplomate of National Board (DNB), New Delhi, India National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India 2003
- Fellow of Royal college of Anaesthetists (FRCA) Royal College of Anaesthetists, London, UK 2006
- European diploma in Regional Anaesthesia and Pain Management (EDRA) European Society of Regional Anaesthesia 2009
Reference number 6044037
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST Anaesthesia, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
General Medical Council, London.
Royal College of Anaesthetists, London.
Difficult Airway Society, UK.