- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a chartered Clinical Psychologist and registered Clinical Neuropsychologist with 20 years experience in the field of neurology and physical health. I have worked in a range of NHS settings including tertiary diagnostic services and community neurological rehabilitation services. I have been in independent practice for 7 years and I provide clinical neuropsychology services to clients and their families presenting with a range of psychological and clinical issues.
Areas of interest
Neuropsychological assessment; Neurodegenerative disorders; Acquired brain injury; Traumatic Brain Injury; Cognitive rehabilitation; Anxiety disorders; Depression; Adjustment to diagnosis; Cognitive behavioural therapy; Acceptance and commitment therapy; Medico legal
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
Current NHS consultant posts held
Department of Neuropsychology
St Georges University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Traumatic Brain Injury, Parkinson's Disease and Impulse control disorder (ICD), Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
The use of Mindfulness Meditation and body based approaches with Neurological Patients.
Mountain Walking, Yoga, Photography, Travel
Courses offered to GPs
Neuropsychology: Differential Diagnosis and psychological intervention.
Recent Advances in Neuropsychological intervention.
- Diploma in Clinical Neuropsychology Glasgow University 2009
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Manchester 2006
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Mindfulness Training Ltd 2011
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Clinical Psychologist Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust 2011
- Clinical Neuropsychologist National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery 2008
- Clinical Neuropsychologist St Georges University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist Register for Clinical Neuropsychologists, 2010
Affiliations / memberships
British Psychological Society
Division of Clinical Psychology
Division of Clinical Neuropsychology
Specialist Registra of Neuropsychologists
Health and Care Professionals Council
- Gestalt Centre15-23 St. Pancras WayLondonNW1 0PT
- 10:00 - 16:00
- 07950 88051
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.