- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am a chiropractor with a background in exercise, physical therapy and biomechanics and lecture in biomechanics on the MSc in chiropractic and teach soft tissue techniques to a range of physical therapists.
I also work one day a week in the NHS in Salford as part of their Musculoskeletal team.
I have a special interest in headaches and migraine and have MSc in pain management with a focus on the neck and headaches and an MSc in psychology with a focus on the emotional side of migraine. My PhD is investigating physical therapy and its use in chronic migraine
Areas of interest
Headaches; Shoulders; Runners; Dancers; Musicians; Soft tissue techniques
Current NHS consultant posts held
I work as part of the Musculoskeletal service in Salford at Walkden Gateway.
I have a special interest in headaches and migraines
Skiing whenever I can,
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Italian - Conversational
Co author of text on soft tissue treatment. The Soft Tissue Release Handbook 2012 lotus publishing
Co author of Royal College of Chiropractors Headache Guidelines 2019.
Courses offered to GPs
- BSc Chiropractic University Wales_McT College Chiropractic 2003
- MSc Biomechanics Strathclyde University 2006
- MSc Pain Management (focus on headaches) University of Leicester 2014
- MSc Psychology (focus on headaches) University Chester 2015
- Soft Tissue_Sports Massage London School Of Massage 2004
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow Royal College Of Chiropractors 2012
- 28 Flixton Road Urmston MANCHESTER M41 5AA
- 07:30 - 20:00
- 0161 747 2277
- 28 Flixton RoadUrmstonMANCHESTERM41 5AA
- 07:30 - 12:00
- 0161 789 6941
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
myself 07767 777445