- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Complex Devices
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
Areas of interest
ICD and CRT implantation;
Coronary artery disease;
Current NHS consultant posts held
Kettering general hospital FT, Kettering, Northants.
Cardiac resynchronisation therapy;
Coronary artery disease;
• Rahbi H, El-din M, Salloum M, Shaukat N, Farooq M: Complex cardiac pacing in the setting of a district general hospital: procedural success and complications. Heart Asia (2014); 6:94-99.
• Mohsin Farooq, AS Qureshi, IB Squire: Early management of ST elevation myocardial infarction: a review of practice. Expert Opin. Pharmacother. (2007) 8(4): 401-413.
• Mohsin Farooq, I Haq, AS Qureshi: Cardiovascular effects of cox inhibitors: current perspectives. Expert Opin. Pharmacother. (2008) 9(8): 1311-1319.
• Mohsin Farooq, AS Qureshi, IB Squire: Angina- a multifactorial approach. Update (2007) March 60-66.
• HS Gurum, Mohsin Farooq: calcium channel blockers and benign intracranial hypertension- a case report. Archives of internal medicine. May 10, 1999; 159:1011.
Courses offered to GPs
Woodlands hospital, Kettering, Northants
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.surgicaloutcomesdata.co.uk/ghp3me/
- MRCP Royal College of Physicians, London 1994
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) Postgraduste medical education and training board 2008
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh 2015
- Fellowship in Complex Cardiac Device Implantation St Bartholomew's Hospital, London 2004
Reference number 4270092
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 2008
- General (Internal) Medicine, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
1) Heart Rhythm UK (formerly British Pacing and Electrophysiology Group).
2) British Society of Echocardiography (BSE).
3) British Cardiovascular Intervention Society (BCIS).
4) European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI).
5) Working Group on Echocardiography of the European Society of Cardiology.
6) Royal College of Physicians of London.
7) Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Woodland Hospital, NN16 8XF
- 09:00 - 12:30
- 01536 491472
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
01536 491 472
07727 008 525