- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Foreskin, circumcision, tongue tie, inguinal hernia, umbilical hernia, undescended testes, orchidopexy, skin lesions/cysts, all general paediatric surgery and laparoscopy
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon,
University Hospital Southampton.
Honorary Senior Lecturer
University of Southampton
37 peer-reviewed publications, 11 as senior author.
3 book chapters (invited)
3 invited review articles
- MB BS University of London 1994
- MD (higher degree) University of London 2005
- FRCS (Paediatric Surgery) Royal College of Surgeons of England 2007
Reference number 4111713
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Full Member British Association of Paediatric Surgeons 2009
- Full Member British Association of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons 2009
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatric Surgery, 2007
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details