- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I believe in providing my patients as much information as they may require to understand their medical condition and to enable them to decide what treatment would suit their situation best. I keep up to date with medical advances and try to keep myself fit by running and cycling.
Areas of interest
Hysteroscopic surgery (Resection of fibroids and polyps, resection of endometrium); Endometrial ablation; Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery') including total laparoscopic hysterectomy, removal of ovarian cysts, ovaries and tubes; Prevention of ovarian and uterine cancer; Prolapse surgery; Vulval disorders; Menstrual disorders (menorrhagia); Fibroids; Pelvic disorders including gynaecological pain.
- Joanne Leedale
- Spire Longlands Consulting Rooms Cullingworth Street DEWSBURY WF13 4AN
- 01924 410610
- Karen Field (For Spire Methley Park and Leeds Nuff
- Rowan House Pinderfields Hospital Aberford Road Wakefield WF1 4DG
- 01924 543811
Anaesthetists worked with
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Gyaecologist & Clinical Lead Gynaecological Oncology at Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
I enjoy being outdoor and love to trek with friends and family. I also run for fitness and take part in organised races to raise money for charity.
Courses offered to GPs
Early diagnosis of Ovarian cancer
Risk reducing surgery for BRCA gene mutation women
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
Conservative management of menorrhagia
- MBBS Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune, India 1988
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) Armed Forces Medical College, University of Pune, India 1995
- Diplomate National Board National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India 1996
Reference number 6070071
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologist, London
Memeber, British Gynaecological Cancer Society
Member, British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.