- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I am a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, accredited with the British Association for Behavoural and Cognitive Psychotherapies as a practitioner and a supervisor.
I qualified as a therapist in 1997 and have over 30 years experience working for NHS mental health services.
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Chronic Pain; Chronic Fatigue; IBS; Medically Unexplained Symptoms; Long Term Medical Conditions; Depression; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Anxiety Disorders.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Registered Mental Nurse Fulbourn Hospital School of Nursing 1989
- ENB A12 Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Angli Polytechnic University 1997
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.