- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
I am a Cognitive Behaviour Therapist, accredited with the British Association for Behavoural and Cognitive Psychotherapies as a practitioner and a supervisor.
I qualified as a therapist in 1997 and have over 30 years experience working for NHS mental health services.
Areas of interest
Cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT); Chronic Pain; Chronic Fatigue; IBS; Medically Unexplained Symptoms; Long Term Medical Conditions; Depression; Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); Anxiety Disorders.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- Rheumatological conditions
- Registered Mental Nurse Fulbourn Hospital School of Nursing 1989
- ENB A12 Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Angli Polytechnic University 1997
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) session - (5-50)