- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Chest radiology
- Gastrointestinal/hepatobiliary radiology
- General cross sectional
- General ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
My areas of interest are Cross Sectional imaging including - Ultrasound, Contrast Ultrasound & Doppler, CT and MRI scanning with special interest in Chest, Gastrointestinal and Urology Imaging.
Areas of interest
Gastro-intestinal radiology; Oncology imaging; Cross-sectional imaging
Current NHS consultant posts held
Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford.
Actively involved in training and education of undergraduate and postgraduate doctors and allied health care professionals.
(Additional) Languages spoken
Courses offered to GPs
Role of Imaging in primary care.
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists, UK 2008
- D.N.B. Radiodiagnosis National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India 2001
- DMRD Madras Medical College, Chennai, India 2000
Reference number 5189421
Details of entry to specialist register
- Clinical Radiology, 2009
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Radiologists
Radiological Society of North America
European Society of Radiology
Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital
- 10:00 - 12:30
- 01474 879900
- Department of Radiology, Darent Valley...
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 01322 428553
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.