- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Biggi Hofmann is an experienced and accredited psychotherapist who has facilitated individual and group therapy, as well as workshops for personal development and transformational learning since 2000. Her approach is integrative and draws on transpersonal, existentialist, cognitive and psychodynamic traditions as well as her experiences as a psychotherapist and consultant.
Areas of interest
Depression; Anxiety; Stress; Trauma; HIV / AIDS; Loss; Attachment; Relationships; Bereavement; Sexual Identity; Bullying / Harassment
- Diploma in Combined Social & Behavioral Sciences Ulster University at Jordanstown 1991
- BSc Ulster University at Jordanstown 1993
- Diploma Counselling Queens University Belfast 1999
- Advanced Diploma in Psychodrama Psychotherapy (group & individual) Northern School of Psychodrama 2006
- Creative Diploma in Supervision London School of Psychodrama Psychotherapy 2009
- Diploma in Regression Therapy DMP Woolger International 2013
- Certificate in Therapeutic Sandtrays Ashlar Training 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow of the Higher Education Academy HEA 2005
Details of entry to specialist register
- United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapy UKCP, 2006
- Irish Council of Psychotherapy ICP, 2014
- European Association Of Psychotherapy EAP, 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Member of NIGAT (Northern Ireland Group of Art Therapists)
Member of SAI (Supervisors Association Ireland)
Member of IAS (Irish Association of Suicidology)
Member of NICF (Northern Ireland Counselling Forum)
Member of NISF (Northern Ireland Supervisors Forum
- 2 Malone Road BELFAST BT9 5BN(Fridays between...
- 07:30 - 16:00
- 07879 067624
- 20 Springfield Road Warrenpoint NEWRY BT34...
- 09:30 - 13:00
- 07879 067624
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.