- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Limb reconstructions post trauma; Non-unions; Infected non-unions; Limb lengthening; Bone and Joint infections; Deformity correction; Knee Arthroplasty; General Trauma;
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Croatian - Fluent
- Serbian - Fluent
- Slovene - Fluent
- German - Basic
1. Bogataj M, Kosel F, Norris R, Krkovic M, Brojan M. Biomechanical Study of Different Plate Configurations for Distal Humerus Osteosynthesis. Med Biol Eng Comput. 2015 May;53(5):381-92. doi: 10.1007/s11517-015-1247-1. Epub 2015 Feb 8.
2. Metcalfe D, Isaac, SF, Krkovic M. A Novel Percutaneous Technique for Reducing the Posterior Malleolar Fragment in Ankle Fractures. Tech Orthop 2014;29: 167–170.
3. Norris R, Chapman AWP, Krikler S, Krkovic M. A novel technique for the treatment of infected metalwork in orthopaedic patients using skin closure over irrigated negative pressure wound therapy dressings. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2013; 95 (2):118-24.
4. Krkovic M, Brojan M, Bombac D, Hermann D. Internal Fixation of Radial Head Fractures with an Intramedullary Nail. Biomechanical Engineering: Applications, Basis and Communications. February 2013, Vol. 25, No.01.
5. Baraza N, Saithna A, Krkovic M. Acute persistent traumatic anterior dislocation of the fractured radial head: a case report and surgical technique. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2011 Sept 30.
6. Baxter JA, Krkovic M, Prakash U. Intertrochanteric femoral fracture after hip resurfacing managed with a reverse distal femoral plate: a case report. Hip Int. 2010 Dec 14;20(4):562-4.
7. Krkovic M, Costa ML. Stabilisation of the elbow in cases of severe disruption of the lateral collateral complex. European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery, 2010;36, issue 6, p. 587.
8. Krkovic M, Bosnjak R. Subperiosteal elevation of the ulnar nerve-Anatomical considerations and preliminary results. Injury. 2008 Jul;39(7):761-7. Epub 2008 Apr 15.
9. Krkovic M , Bombac D, Balazic M, Kosel F, Hribernik M, Senekovic V, Brojan M. Modified pre-curved patellar basket plate, reconstruction of the proper lengthand position of the patellar ligament : a biomechanical analysis. Knee (Oxf.), 2007, issue 3, vol. 14,p. 188-193.
10. Krkovic M, Kordas M, Tonin M, Bosnjak R. Subperiosteal elevation of the ulnar nerve in surgery for fractures of the distal humerus assessed by intraoperative neurophysiological monitoring. J Bone Joint Surg Br 2006;88-B:220-6.
Courses offered to GPs
Limb reconstruction and deformity correction;
Treatment of osteomyelitis in long bones;
Current Indications for TKR and knee arthroscopy;
ACL reconstruction and rational;
Reference number 6150761
Affiliations / memberships
- 30 New RoadImpingtonCAMBRIDGECB24 9EL
- 15:30 - 18:00
- 07790 90540
- 4 Trumpington RoadCAMBRIDGECB2 8AF
- 15:30 - 18:00
- 07790 90540
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.