- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Urological oncology
Areas of interest
Prostate, Bladder and Kidney cancer
Robotic assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy, robotic retzius sparing prostatectomy; robotic partial nephrectomy, robotic cystectomy; robotic reconstructive surgery and robotic Millins prostatectomy; Urinary tract disorders; Microsurgery varicocele ligation ; Reconstructive surgery; lower urinary tract symptoms, urinary tract infections; urinary tract stones; erectile dysfunction; transperineal prostatic biopsy
- Paula Percy
- Department of Urology Arrowe Park Hospital Arrowe Park Road WIRRAL CH49 5PE
- 0151 604 7125
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Senthil K Muthu Fee Assured
- Dr John Devlin Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urological Surgeon
Wirral University Teaching Hospitals NHS trust
High risk prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Enhanced recovery and improving surgical outcomes.
Bladder and renal cancer.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.http://www.baus.org.uk/patients/surgical_outcomes/radical_prostatectomy/surgeon.aspx?id=1269
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2007
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1999
- MCh (Urol) All India Institute of Medical Sciences 1997
- MS (Surgery) All India Institute of Medical Sciences 1995
- MBBS All India Institute of Medical Sciences 1993
Reference number 5204235
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.