- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
Dr. Sinha achieved post-graduate qualification in Orthopaedics in 1997 and FRCS (Glas), then completed radiology training in Oxford with a subspecialty fellowship in Musculo-skeletal radiology.
She works as a substantive consultant in Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust.
Areas of interest
Musculoskeletal radiology; Musculoskeletal ultrasound; Musculoskeletal MRI; General cross-sectional imaging.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Russells Hall Hospital
Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust
- MBBS Mumbai University 1993
- MS Orthopaedics Mumbai University 1997
- FRCS RCS Glasgow 2000
- FRCR Royal College of Radiologists 2006
Reference number 5203059
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists RCR 2007
- ESSR European Society of Skeletal Radiologists 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT, 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.